Want to know how to steampunk up your Christmas tree, using just your embroidery machine? Urban Threads steampunk lace designs! There are lots of different lace pieces you can stitch out on your own, as many times as you like, to create a totally steam-tastic tree. What do you need? Well, try out:
– Tiny lace top hat for a tree topper!
– A couple hot air balloon ornament covers to your regular ornaments
– A few layered clockwork gearflakes
– Some 3D lace steampunk snowflakes
– Some 2D lace snowflakes
– Finally, sprinkle in some tiny lace keys, and you’re done!
So, if you haven’t gotten around to perfecting your steam-powered tree, that awesome machine you have tucked away in your sewing room can help. Plus, you can make all these ornaments yourself.
Happy crafting this holiday season!